Bridge to 10K
6,795 members7,601 posts

Todays run

So todays run was cancelled this morning as I wasn't sure about a niggle in my quads right leg BUT after a walk into town to do a bit of shopping it felt ok so decided to have a trot.

The target for today was 8.5 miles but set out on a route were I could cut it short if I needed to and or she who must be obeyed could pick me up

So off I trotted and apart from a bit of an ache things went ok except I went over on my right foot and twisted it which wasn't good but things seem this evening

So that's another 8.5miles under my belt

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done, that’s brilliant (not twisting your foot)..!! Another training day under your belt 😊

2 likes

Good grief man there's no stopping you! 8.5 miles?!! Fabulous, well done you. Long may it continue :)

2 likes

Well done, that’s not a small run at all? What’s next running to France?

1 like

The coming week looks tough but heyho

Very well done you..,( twisted foot excepting) You are really getting on with this and doing wonderfully :)

1 like

Thank you Flossy (see more encouragement), have decided it's more in adductor muscles so a bit more self treatment and hopefully I'll be ok

What a great run! You're really clocking up those miles. What fab progress you're making.

1 like

thank you

You may also like...