Been a while since I posted, been busy with my new business. however that has not stopped me running. I did my first park Run just prior to Christmas 2016 and loved running with other people, and yes I know its not a race, but I cannot help but sprint the last 100 meters, makes me feel 16 again
so goals this year are to
1. complete 50 park runs before the end of the year ( currently on 6 )
2. build up my weekly mileage so that my long run will be 10K
3. and this is a biggy get my 5K to under 25 mins ( currently timed PB is 28:08 )
4. to get down from 14 Stone to 11 stone my ideal weight ( racing snake size )
5. bear in mind if I get discouraged that this time last year I could not run for more than a minute at a time !!!!!!
I wish you all a good new year and happy running