Red nails running

Red nails running

I loved every second of my 7 mile trail today- the trees, wind, rain, puddles, mud and joe de vivre that it gives me. I also enjoyed pushing myself, wearing very little ( I love feeling the rain on my skin) and feeling strong..... My newly red nails certainly spurred me on...I LOVE red nails

The best bit was seeing the men look shocked when I appeared from the woods at paintballing ( I grinned at them) and beating their oversize shiny cars down the track as it was so wet- that felt sooooo good!!!!!!

Happy panthering

Last edited by

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Red nails? Wearing very little? No wonder they looked shocked as a scantily clad Panther hurtled past them, talons dripping ;) Steady on, lass, some of them may have blood pressure issues! Glad you enjoyed it.

• Haha! Love it.

• Thankyou...and I doubt it they looked like hardcore types!!!!

• You look so glam when you run JJ! Those guys probably thought you were a vision and couldn't believe their luck! Way to go girl!

• Hmmm, and Thankyou, I run better if I feel glam!!!

• Perhaps I should try that?

• I thought you always did, Ned!!

• Ah, my guilty secret! πŸ˜€

• Yes ! I agree Princess

You certainly rock that glamourous look Ju ! :-)

Brilliant , you are amazing ! :-) xxx

• Thanks babe that's so kind..... 😎

• I like red nails on ladies too

• Great stuff Ju! You rock you really do. You have a tiger in your tank ne'er mind panther😊

I am just doing my nails pre race tomorrow. Ooooh what colour though 😊

• I'd say red...or something that makes you go faster and feel sexier 😺

• Glamorous as always Juicyju, and I totally agree about running trails in the wind and rain - very primal! πŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ»πŸ˜€

• I plumped for "Romance", which is a pearly, opalescent bluey tinge. Quite why it matters as I turned afterwards to run in the pitch dark. Your post spurred me on to get out there. I missed the last half of Strictly. Wah!

Just had a bath, done my hair ready for tomorrow. Trying to find my run instructions and get my stuff together.

• Good luck m'dear. Be awesome, as usual! x

• Good luck and the colour sounds fab... Must have pics :)

• Loving the 'go faster' red nails JJ. There's absolutely no reason not to look gorgeous on a trail run! x

• Thankyou xx

You may also like...