Breast Cancer India
2,289 members1,208 posts

Anyone in Bangalore needing Herclon ?

Hi Everyone,

As conveyed in my post earlier on our battle with BC and completion of the scheduled treatment, we have a few vials of Herclon with us that would not be needed for us.

Anyone in Bangalore who is struggling with Insurance or just about making it , please feel free to PM me .

Best wishes

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Such a kind gesture.Commendable !!

Yes I would be interested.

Please PM me with contact details, we can catchup.

Sorry I am not sure how to PM. I can give you my contact no. Will it do ?

Sent you a PM , you may reply to it and we can connect.

Click on the name of the person you wish to PM. In the upper right hand corner of their page click on message.

My mother will need those injections in march 2018. Ours is not a well off family. I am interested to have those injections. But I am not in bangalore. How I might get those from you?

Firstly , my prayers that your mother recovers well from this. Not too sure of the procedures and approvals that might be required to send medicines to Bangladesh.

Again, I would also suggest to check with your Oncologist of any biosimilar available at Bangladesh market and any programs such as Roche's bluetree there if the treatment cycle is fairly long as well.

Best Wishes.

1 like

Great,God bless

Helpful tendency need of the hour

I NEE INJECTIONS AS INSURENCE IS DENYING FOR MY WIFE TRANSUZUMAB WHICH IS EXPENSIVE I LEAVE IN HYDERABAD IF YOU CAN HELP ME I VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU I WILL COME AND COLLECT OR COURIER TO ME

INEED

sir i need for my wife insurance is denying iam unable to purchase kindly inform me how many vails you can give i can send my son or i will come and collect as she needs urgent

my name kvlv prasada rao my no 9849666951

You may also like...