birth control with behcet

I have been taking Birth Control for the past 10 years and I have always suffered from mouth full of sores. 7 months ago I decided to go off of my pills and I have to say life was good for few months and I had no sores in my mouth but I started having sever anxiety and depression and although I am on a anti depressant, nothing would help..I was forced to go back on the pills and it has been 3 weeks, emotionally I am feeling much better but my mouth is full of sores again...not sure if there is anything I can do about it but I defiantly can not go off of my pills because emotionally I was a mess and I experienced few anxiety and panic attacks.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • same! I am on seasonique and take it continuously so I get about two periods a year. I was a mess the week before my period, during and the week after.

As for the mouth sores- it's definitely because you're stressed and made changes keep up on rest and eat clean. Try oil pulling with coconut oil.

good luck and feel better soon

• Thank you

• Hi, I used to have horrendous mouth ulcers, I now use Forever Bright Aloe Vera toothpaste which is brill, I now only suffer occasionally. Also should keep a diary of what you eat and drink and this can cause sores. All the best xx

• thank you I will try that..

You may also like...