Merry Christmas

I would like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a healthy & happy new year.

We have had the best day in 8 months, Jaida has no new ulcers, no headaches, minimal joint pain and looks fantastic. Wow that feels good to type. It still is a constant struggle for her but today has been wonderful. Maybe 4 weekly Infliximab might finally be working, OR the steroids? We don't care just enjoying today....

Michelle and Jaida

5 Replies

• Hi Michelle and Jaida

Glad the meds are beginning to help Jaida...have to say I have been on Infliximab infusions every 6 weeks for nearly 2 years now and so far they have been the best for me. Have been able to reduce right down on prednisolone and so hoping to lose some of the weight I have gained......perhaps after Christmas ;)

Hope for some more wonderful days ahead for you both...keep smiling and have a lovely Christmas

• Very good news. I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas !!!

• Hi Michelle,

That is great news for us to hear too. I'm so pleased for you both. I hope that you both have a great Christmas and a happy, very much healthier New year.

Love and best wishes,

Crystal. X

• Merry Christmas. I hope things keep going well.

• Hi Michelle,

This is great news, and just in time for you both to have a great Christmas. I hope the Infliximab continues to work for Jaida, because it was like a miracle for me.

Wishing you both the best of the season,

Suzanne xx

You may also like...