Get Well Soon Clare, CG74

Just wanted to start a read to wish Clare (cg74) a speedy recovery after finding out she's in hospital. She's hoping to be out in a day or so but she is a lovely contributor to the forum and I am sure lots of you will join with me to wish her a speedy recovery and to be able to read lots of nice, empowering comments on her return home. Clare has been having a rough time these last few month.

From me I would like to thank you for your lovely friendship. You always make time to "chat" with me and you have a great sense of humour and a positive outlook on life, despite BD. I know people say "I won't let BD beat me" but sometimes it does beat us, but it's how we bounce back that matters. Love Jill

13 Replies

• Wishing you a speedy recovery, Clare!

I realise that you were in hospital as you were responding to my recent post. Your generosity, responding while you are in so much pain, is very much appreciated.

All the best!

• Thank you for your get well wishes. C x x

• Hi I would just like to say it's not often I leave any messages but when I do everyone is very helpful with their replies, but I know I can always count on you all!! So thank you Goodlife and everyone else!

Claire I really do hope you are feeling better real soon xxx

• Thank you for your get well wishes C x x

• Thank you Jill for you lovely get well wishes. C x x

• Claire, I hope you get better soon. Back to bouncy, bouncy! Lots of healing thoughts and love to you and Jill for letting us know your plight. xxxx

• Yes its a horrible time when you have to go in to hospital. But we are all here routing routing for a speedy recovery

Take care

• Thank you everyone for your kind words. Hopefully I am over the worst of things now and on the road to recovery.

Just praying I don't sneeze at the moment as it hurts like hell!!

Clare x x

• Glad you haven't lost your sense of humour xx

• Hoping and wishing all the best for you and that you bounce back into better shape! Sending you some healing vibes, get better soon dear;)

Hugs ××

• Bloody hell Claire - 5 minutes I turn my back and you go play silly sods!

I must admit, I did wonder what had happened after our talks last weekend just tailed off into the ether. Now I've just fallen asleewooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

left as is - give you all a laugh. Get better quick my lovely.

• get better soon...

• Hi Clare not sure if you are still in hospital or not but either way just to say am thinking of you.

Cheers Lesley

You may also like...