Genital herpes

Hi I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant and I have genital herpes I had the main flair up way before falling pregnant and meeting my partner. What I need to know is that I'm currently sore and swollen down below and I'm unsure whether I'm flared up again or its thruth as it feels like I'm flaired up but its not normally this sore anymore but I thinking its thruth as it is quite sore, ichy and swollen can anyone help?

5 Replies

• Do you have any sores? If not sounds like thrush to me, especially with the swelling

• Hi. It could be a flare up of your herpes or as you say it could be thrush. Best to go to your nearest sexual health clinic and they would be happy to take a look and advise you.

• For me, thrush itches/is sore over the whole area. Genital herpes only affects a small area - about 1 inch in diameter. Remember that new Guidelines from expert doctors say that you can use aciclovir in pregnancy if you wish, and you don't have to have a C-section even if you have sores at time of birth. See Herpes Viruses Association's Frequently Asked Questions page.

• Hi,

My name is Sarah Anik, some months ago I had s*x with the third guy in my life whom i was about to marry and now I have herpes. I couldn’t believe it because he wasn’t a random guy, he’s the closet guy I’ve had as a boyfriend, but it has been a never ending nightmare since. I’ve always believed in GOD and have asked him for forgiveness which is ironic.

I felt like killing myself with the taught of having a husband and family will be quite difficult and i felt like I’m not really in the room when people are talking. I didn’t know what to do and pretty much cry and pray every day to God for help and looking at my family with so much love and feeling that i have disappointed them even though they don’t know. Until God lead me to DR. SOLUTION online who promised to help me cure my disease through herbals. At first i didn't believe him, but to my greatest surprise i was cured completely by herbals, which medical doctor also verified that i was cured. Special thanks to DR. SOLUTION.

Don't be discourage because he that did it for me will also do it for you and you cancall him on his cellphone number +2348077683109

• Their is no cure for it

You may also like...