i belive it helps :)

hi all! sorry for my bad english!

For half year I drink Oenothera biennis oil (I didn't find translation, it is latin name) and I can say it helps: my writing, speach, balance and energy is better!

With that i use canabis oil (one that is legal :) and you can buy it in the store) and I can say I am just fine.

So, if you are willing to try, for me it helps :)

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi there Boki,

I read your post with interest. Where do live? Are these oils available a normal drugstore? Health food store? Anyone know? Are they applied or swallowed? Be well. N

• hi, sorry for beeing late... I live in Zagreb, Croatia and yes, they are available in stores. For the first one i dont know how does it spell in english. I take them one tee spoon for a day.

Hope it will help :)

• Thanks for answering, Boki. I am in Israel. The first oil you mentioned is called Primrose Oil and its easily obtainable. The second seems to be cannabis-related. This is still illegal here and I dont know how to get it. Best N

• hi

no, the second one it is related BUT it is industrial plant without THC and it is legal (my mother-in-low) use it even for salat and you can buy it in the store.

medical canabis is "something else", but I think any drog is drog ;)

• ok so we are not talking about medical cannabis but something else. What?

Today, I bought Evening Primrose oil. Here it comes about 1300 mgs. per pill. The pharmacist told me to take it (one pill) with food. I will also ask my dr. if it is safe for me.

My friend from Slovenia, has a parent with Alzheimers and gets great treatment in Ljubljana. I know Croatia is not Slovenia but I see that medicine in the Balkans is flourishing. Thanks

• hi.

it is hemp (?) oil. it is close to canabis, but sort wich is legal and doesn't content THC.

oh, Slo is much better then us. far, far better :)

our dr's are ok.

hope it will do you fine :)

• Where do u get it from and could u pls tell me the one u have.

• Evening Primrose. And they come in capsules sold widely. Certainly will give it a try

• I started on Evening Primrose oil over 30 years ago for the dreaded PMT and have kept on it ever since because I noticed how it affected be way back when I was mid-30's. I stopped it for a short time (this was way before where my health is today) and found that my muscles felt really un-stretchy and sort of brittle. I went back on it and the problem eased off.

These days I am taking 6 x 1,000mg of Tesco's Evening Primrose oil along with other Omega 3, 6,9 capsules, not to mention a host of other supplements.

What I can say is I still don't have any muscle stiffness even though I have balance and coordination problems creeping along as my condition worsens.

It may take a while to achieve any benefit and you may not feel it helps until you stop taking it, that will be the way to know for sure.

• hi

i am 33 now. one lady whit MS recomended to me and I drink it 8 months now. after dose I take 2 weeks pouse.

• Evening Primrose do you mean?

• Hi ☺ I was told by my Dr when I was a teenager to take 6×1000mg of Evening Primrose Oil tablets for the same reason as sheild ☺ I'm 47 now and gone back on Evening Primrose Oil and will try and up the dose to 6 ~ I only stopped because of the cost, but did notice the difference ~ since I've been back on them I can stretch further ~ I didn't realize it was the EPO!

• Tesco do a huge tub of 240 x 1000mg for around £10 (I think) and then often do a 3 for 2 deal, so worth checking out.

The strecthiness is something I mentioned to my consultant but sadly her eyes glazed over...

• Cool ~ will check that out 😊😊😊 Thank you these supplements do add up; $$$

Sorry your consultant glazed over ~ we know our bodies better than they ever can ~ what a shame that they can't learn off their patients ~ oh well, their loss 😔 Forums like this allow information to get out 💚💛💜

• boki . Hi where do you live. I have never heard of legal cans is oil that can be bought in a store. Totally illegal in any form here in SA. 😂

• I agree. Medical cannabis requires a medical prescription and is hard to get.

• hi. noo! you have industrial plant which is legal and ther is not THC in it; before people use it for clothes or bags (for potato) and you can't smoke it. and that oil I use, not the ilegal one :)

I live in Croatia, ilegal here also :)

• hi. noo! you have industrial plant which is legal and ther is not THC in it; before people use it for clothes or bags (for potato) and you can't smoke it. and that oil I use, not the ilegal one :)

I live in Croatia, ilegal here also :)

You may also like...