Anxiety Support
33,381 members37,700 posts

Over thinker!!

Sheesh! I’m already panicky about having to be home alone with my 4 year old tomorrow.. Thoughts of having a panic attack and not being able to bring myself out of it. What if something happens and I pass out and she is all alone.. I wish it was something I could do to reroute the negative but every time I think of one possible out come ten negative things come about.. I swear I need a panic buddy where we could call on each other in time of destruction.. This can’t be the rest of my life! Smh!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

I Know the feeling I'm always worried about having a panic attack

1 like

Yea! It really has taking over my life I am a fighter but this thing I just can’t shake

1 like

I used to feel that way often after I had my first baby. I was always worried that something was going to happen to me while I was alone with her. That fear has lessened, and now I have 2 more kids. Lol. But...I am here I know exactly how you feel. Feel free to message me anytime. All that aside, you will be just fine and everything will be ok.

2 likes

Thank you! I woke up frantic I have older kids but they all have to go to school. I fine myself wanted to keep one of my oldest home because of fear. It sucks! I had a really bad attack when I was left by myself before I went banging on the neighbors door. Embarrassing! My flight with fear causes me to act like a crazy woman!

You may also like...