Someone please help me feel ok

I was eating caramel and i had like 4 spoonfuls and I started freaking out like I was choking on but I don't think I actually was it it's been like 40 min so I think i would've been dead by now but I'm having trouble swallowing I think from anxiety I took a Xanax but I'm scared I keep thinking it's still stuck and I'm gonna die I drank a TON of milk and water and gargled salt water now my stomach hurts from that I'm in a full on panic mode now someone help :(

1 Reply

• Hi, I think you would not be able to get the milk and water down if there was anything wrong. Do see your doctor to check and that will calm you down. I suffer nervous indigestion which has lasted nearly two months. A horrible heavy feeling a cross my chest . I have had it before but not quite like this . Anxiety can can cause real pain and discomfort and I am sure that is all it is. Maybe your doctor can give you something to help with that. I have not heard of Xanax, I know we have different names for drugs in other countries. Hope you are better soon.

You may also like...