Damn anxiety

So last week I was laying in bed when all of a sudden I had bad chest pain and shortness of breath and many more symptoms. I called 911 and went to the hospital, got an ECG heart test x ray and blood work and it all came back fine. I'm not in the best of shape and I did smoke cigarettes and marijuana. I have quit so I am having withdrawal symptoms and I do believe I am suffering with anxiety. I'm confused because it came out of nowhere. I have heart palpitations, shortness of breath, chills, little dizziness, random pains, stomach pulsing, shaky sometimes, legs and muscles weak when I wake up, and I'm also hungry all the time because I'm use to having a lot of junk and fried food due to marijuana. I think my appetite is still up there. I have started to eat a lot healthier and I will be exercising, and I quit smoking both but I wanna know what to do. I don't want to rely on drugs and I can calm my heart down and breathe normally but still short of breath. I just don't want to wake up weak anymore

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • I also forgot, I am not worrying about anything other than the physical symptoms. I have had a lot of stress and a huge deprivation of sleep.

You may also like...