I’m procrastinating too much today - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

75,470 members73,370 posts

I’m procrastinating too much today

12 Replies

I hate when I procrastinate. I don’t have a long list to do today, but I hate feeling scrambled like I am today.

Anyhoo, here’s cute factor of 10, she’s my companion for the day, she’s so grey for only 7 years old. 😬😬

Now let’s see if I can get unscrambled.

Have a great day. 🌺💜🌺💜

12 Replies

You too, hon!😊

If you want a laugh, picture your dog saying your first paragraph. I did and it was funny🤣

What's her name?

in reply to

I did that, funny. 😁😁😁

This is actually the real Roxie. I’m a complete imposter.

in reply to

OMG, no way! I was just thinking "I bet her name is Roxie"

in reply to

Haha, really? Lmao 😁

in reply to

Really! What a coincidence!

in reply to

I had to look up lmao to be honest.😳

in reply to

A connection formed, I love it when things like this happen. Which isn’t often, but it does happen.

in reply to

Yep, I know what that's like and it's an awesome feeling. I felt an instant connection with my dog as well. The second I walked into that pet store and saw him with his hyper cagemate I knew I had to have him. You know how you would normally go pet shopping with your significant other? Well...I kind of had a different approach...🥴

in reply to

Here’s one for ya...

I went into the rescue they were having one day at the mall, fully intent on getting a puppy, came out with a kitten. She was the wildest and crazy one in there, in an instant no haggling over the decision! I came home with her and she is literally my bestest friend ever, well with 4 legs anyways.

Is/was it Karma, meant to be, not sure, but I think so. 😊

in reply to

Ha! Love it!🤣

Sillysausage234 profile image
Sillysausage234

youtu.be/L6BzCpNOZX0

in reply to Sillysausage234

Awe thank you Silly. 🌺💜I’m singing to this now and I ’m sure it’s stuck with me the rest of the day. 🤣 My dog is going to want to run away from home after today. 😁😁

You may also like...