Anxiety and Depression Support
28,389 members28,586 posts

I’m going through so much at once

I’m here. Im depressed. I feel like I’m in a downward spiral looking for a safe place. I miss my child immensely. It’s the end of another day time to go to sleep so that I can wake up and hope that there is something new and good waiting for me when I wake up. One more day at work. Thank god I have family. And they love me. I’m holding on but it’s hard. I want to be strong. Please let me be strong. I’m a good person who’s had a lot of bad things happen to. I’m searching.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I’m right there with you. Just one more day to get through is my thought process. You are not alone

1 like

I am so sorry that you can not see your child now. I can not imagine pain you are experiencing. You are very strong. Let me hug you ....it will be ok. I am praying for you that you would be reunited with your daughter.

1 like

Awww girl I’m so sorry. If you feel like you’re really spiraling, you should see your psychiatrist and therapist. Maybe you need a new medication. Maybe you need a change with your job. I hope things get better. Definitely take action if you feel yourself getting worse. We’re here! Hugs 🤗

1 like

Hello!

I understand how you feel. I can’t imagine what it’s like to miss your child so...my 3 were always with me. Your attitude is good! Continue to think positively...the answers will come...🌷

1 like

Thank you so very much. I really appreciate you

1 like

I appreciate you as well...so glad you’re here! 🌷🙂🌷

Hi- I'm sorry that you cannot see your child now. As a mom, I can feel your sadness. We are here for you and you are not alone.

I hope this forum can be an encouragement to you. You are in my prayers.

You may also like...