Anxiety and Depression Support
21,684 members19,514 posts

Waking Up Exhausted

Last night I woke up at least 8 times because I kept having nightmares that I was having a panic attack. I woke up to my heart racing and feeling like I was going to vomit. This morning my entire body was exhausted and it felt like I had been clenching every muscle in my body all night. I still feel nauseous and I have a pounding headache. I feel like I just had an 8 hour long panic attack. I don’t want to move I don’t want to get out of bed. Help

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Are you feeling any better now?

Not really, my body still aches and my head starts pounding whenever I reposition

how long has this been going on? do you have a carbon monoxide alarm in your home?

This was the first night

do you have anyone with you? what sort of heating do you have?

I have 2 other roommates and no idea what kinda of heating

the reason that i am asking you this is because your symptoms sounded very much like mine some years ago and i was being poisoned by carbon monoxide. i felt i needed to tell you in case you are in danger. are your flat mates well, not feeling unwell like you?

Oh gosh, my roommates are fine though

that's a good sign. maybe have a chat about how you are feeling and ask them how they are, have they been having headaches or feeling a bit nauseous or anything. you maybe have a flu or something that has made you feel so unwell. how are you feeling now?

You may also like...