Actipatch for Pain relief

Hi,

I've been trialling this sample patch for a couple of days and it works good, I left it off last night and I was in pain! I put it half on my lower shin and half around my calf, it has also eased my spasms?

The sample lasts 7days and is free but £1.99 delivery

tryactipatch.co.uk/

I ordered the full version today from Boots fir £19.99

If anyone else gets pain I recommend a trial?

All the best

Steve

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It looks good Steven. I will be giving it a go for my lower back pain although not sure if it is large enough to cover the area going across most of my lower back.

• Hi Cherie,

It's worth trying the sample? But if you look on boots they have one for back pain that wraps around you.

All the best

• Like the sound of this Steve, will be looking into it. Was only saying to my husband this morning that I wished there was a jab I could haves for the pain in my legs, lol. Was at UHW on Tuesday, had an appointment with a Dr Dawson. Turned out he was running a Dystonia clinic and I shouldn't have been seeing him at all, why am I surprised. He turned out to be quite good though, he has referred me to Rookwood so hopefully things are going the right way. Hope you and the family are ok.

• Hi Hillary,

I recommend seeing neurologist Dr Andrea Lowman in Rookwood, she has been great and does everything she promises to do!

I went to a pain clinic in the Royal Gwent and nothing works! The drugs just made me ill or like a zombie!

After being in pain for 5 years this is the only thing that works, worth getting the sample to try!

Best wishes

Steve

• Hi, it is Andrea Lowman that I will be seeing, should have been her that I saw on Tuesday. I have ordered the sample, did it straight away after reading your post. Thanks for sharing.

Best regards

Hillary

• Hi,

She's really good, let me know how you get on with the sample?

All the best

• I'll give these a try Steve. It's got to be better than dosing myself with Co-codamol day after day. I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again

• Hi, It's worth trying, I hope it works for you?

All the best

Steve

You may also like...