Went for a review with my cardiologist last week & he has advised me that he feels I should go on to anticoagulants now as I will be 65 in October. Also he is putting me on the waiting list for an ablation.
My ECG on the day of appointment was ok (no monitoring offered).
As far as I know I have only had 4 attacks of AF in 3 years.
Question is: what are your thoughts on purchasing the Kardia? Will it make me more paranoid, or will it make me make the decision to have the ablation, if I can see it is happening more frequently? because as far as I'm concerned I don't need one at present, although I know the waiting list is about 12 months.
Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
Best wishes Ally