I'm even more confused after seeing the consultant. I have received his report and suggestions. He says that I rarely have AF now since ablation but I have long runs of ectopics mainly when exerting such as gardening or dancing. These make me feel very uncomfortable and nervous in case it turns into SVT or AF. He has put me on waiting list for angiogram (I have had three of these in past four years) and then is referring me to electrocardiologist. He says I am a difficult case to treat. I just wish I could be put on a different drug from Bisoprolol 5mg which has reduced my heart rate to below 50 consequently always tired and a bit slow mentally. Is there anyone on a more suitable drug for rhythm control. Another suggestion he made was to have another ablation. I wonder whether to just put up with it as I don't think they really know what to do. Any suggestions?? He says he is going to 'phone me, an I really don't know what to say. I don't want to appear ungrateful but there are so many options.