App for tracking prostate cancer tr... - Advanced Prostate...

Advanced Prostate Cancer
10,536 members12,567 posts

App for tracking prostate cancer treatment?

USMC2159
USMC2159

Diagnosed on 10/24/2018 with stage 4 prostate cancer with metastatic spread to bones. Started on Casodex and Lupron 11/01/2018. Began Taxotere with Prednisone 11/21/2018. Began Docetaxel, Leuprolide, Prednisone on 11/28/2018. I have stacks of paper with results from testing and have only just begun my journey. My question is if there's an app for my Android notebook, or a program for my Windows laptop that I can use to make tracking my course of treatment easier and more convenient. Thanks for any help. Larry

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Seems like a great idea to me.

I had the same problem. I made my own excel.

Darryl
DarrylAdministrator

Here's a free app that tracks quality of life. You can also input your treatment (s) cancergraph.com

youngun
youngun
in reply to Darryl

wont download on android

USMC2159
USMC2159
in reply to youngun

Yeah, that was my experience also. The link error said the file could not be located on the server.

Larry

Whoa.... I bet you can remember your m1/m14/m16 serial number. I do it the easy way I let my wife remember it all. Women have great memories...Just ask her what tie you wore at a wedding you attended 15 years ago (when you can't even remember that there was a wedding). Good Luck, maybe Excel?

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Thursday 01/10/2019 6:49 PM EST

You may also like...