I have several funny habits that I have realized are probably tied back to ADHD, often tied back to hyper-optimizing things or avoiding trivial tasks.
As someone newly diagnosed, it's been odd to realize many habits are just useless and don't truly save time, but I'll chalk it up to time-blindness.
* Button-up shirts: I only undo/do the top 3 buttons to "save time"
* I tie most of my shoes loosely so I can slip them on and off easily
* I wear ankle socks, because I fidget with my feet and higher socks just get pushed down
* I tend to leave clean clothes in the laundry basket. I prefer wrinkle-free fabrics/shirts because of this.
* I don't shave as often as I should.
What other funny habits have you all noticed you have? Trying to keep this light-hearted. Partially this is just for fun (need that) but also I hope it will help me and others spot how ADHD evidences in our lives.
Looking forward to some laughs.