Hello! I do suffer from extreme health anxiety & now I'm worried about toxic shock syndrome although I know it's rare. I left my tampon in Saturday night into Sunday morning which was about 9 hours. I never usually use tampons anyway but that night I was. It was a super absorbent tampon too. I don't have a rash or fever: the only thing I'm worried about is if I barely touch my skin it turns red for just a second & my skin feels cold if that makes sense? I mean wouldn't I be extremely sick if I did have it?