Log in
Vasculitis UK
5,810 members5,215 posts

Postgraduate Study and Chronic Pain Study

For those of you who are postgraduate students, you might be interested in a survey regarding how chronic pain affects the postgraduate study experience. I have GPA and studied a Masters in Health Psychology. One of my colleagues from the course has gone onto a Professional Doctorate in Health Psychology. This research is part of her training.

The link below will take you to the survey, where more information is also provided.


You may also like...