Thyroid UK
82,714 members97,746 posts

The 'National Academy of Hypothyroidism', Mary Shomon and Dr Kent Holtorf are holding a live webinar tomorrow (thu 31/01/13)

The 'National Academy of Hypothyroidism', Mary Shomon and Dr Kent Holtorf are holding a live webinar tomorrow (thu 31/01/13)

For those of you who are not signed up to the National Academy of Hypothyroidism emails notifications,

tomorrow (thursday 31st of Jan 2013) there is a live Webinar about thyroid by Mary Shomon and Dr Kent Holtorf, here is the info:

nahypothyroidism.org/webinar/

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks NBD.... umm... what time is 5pm PST in proper time (i.e. UK time :D )

To answer my own Q, according to this site it's 1a.m. (presumably that'll be 1a.m. on Friday 1st feb here then).

wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk...

probably, however, for peeps like me who go to bed at 9:30pm then you can still watch it any time later, they save it :)

I certainly don't plan to stay up for it either! Perhaps one of our resident insomniacs might watch it in real time and report back as to whether it's worthwhile.

LOL

oh....it will be 'worthwhile' for me anyway, I 'love' dr Holtorf and Mary Shomon, I shall watch it/listen to it tomorrow evening :)

You may also like...