The 'National Academy of Hypothyroidism', Mary Shomon and Dr Kent Holtorf are holding a live webinar tomorrow (thu 31/01/13)

The 'National Academy of Hypothyroidism', Mary Shomon and Dr Kent Holtorf are holding a live webinar tomorrow (thu 31/01/13)

For those of you who are not signed up to the National Academy of Hypothyroidism emails notifications,

tomorrow (thursday 31st of Jan 2013) there is a live Webinar about thyroid by Mary Shomon and Dr Kent Holtorf, here is the info:

nahypothyroidism.org/webinar/

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks NBD.... umm... what time is 5pm PST in proper time (i.e. UK time :D )

• To answer my own Q, according to this site it's 1a.m. (presumably that'll be 1a.m. on Friday 1st feb here then).

wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk...

• probably, however, for peeps like me who go to bed at 9:30pm then you can still watch it any time later, they save it :)

• I certainly don't plan to stay up for it either! Perhaps one of our resident insomniacs might watch it in real time and report back as to whether it's worthwhile.

• LOL

oh....it will be 'worthwhile' for me anyway, I 'love' dr Holtorf and Mary Shomon, I shall watch it/listen to it tomorrow evening :)

You may also like...