Thyroid UK
96,991 members110,807 posts

helvella’s A brief thyroid glossary

Every so often, I am inspired to create a new thyroid document.

My existing Abbreviations and Acronyms is, I hope, quite useful but it suffers from two things. First, the abbreviations and acronyms are not actually explained at all. Second, it has grown - a lot - over the years and is no longer something you can print on a single sheet of paper!

The new document is intended to explain some of the core thyroid terms and, for as long as I am able, to fit onto a single sheet of paper (albeit double-sided).

This is the document:

helvella’s A brief thyroid glossary

dropbox.com/s/9779jq3259goa...

My Abbreviations and Acronyms document is still available here:

dropbox.com/s/og3lmxa1dqadb...

11 Replies
oldestnewest

MUCH appreciated, Helvella!

2 likes

Thanks for posting helvella.

2 likes

That's brilliant. Thank you.

1 like

Thanks, helvella 😊 Awesome document, that glossary!! Really helpful. And it was easy to focus and learn with it because it is such a clear design. Nice work! J

2 likes

Wonderful. Thank you.

1 like

Thank you for collecting all of this data in a useful form and sharing it. The value of this information cannot be measured except in the lives that are redeemed when people use it to understand their conditions and become their own best advocates.

Raising a toast to you, helvella! 🍻

6 likes

When people respond with some sort of thanks, I usually click "Like" and leave it at that.

Your words are very much appreciated. :-)

1 like

Thank you!!! 😘😘

2 likes

I hope this is a private message.

ChristinaGasparri

No, that isn't a private message, you have posted on the open forum. I have removed the details which shouldn't be posted here.

Whoever you are responding to, here is how you send a private message

support.healthunlocked.com/...

1 like

Thank you good info.

1 like

You may also like...