Nature throid changed formulation?: Hi guys, I... - Thyroid UK

Thyroid UK
109,009 members126,589 posts

Nature throid changed formulation?

Micky7
Micky7

Hi guys,

I was on nature throid since 2014 , january.

I felt optimal at 3 grains.

I had a big stash of nature throid , so i put hashimoto in the back of my head for few years.This spring, my godmother bought from States , nature throid.She borrowed me 1 bottle of 100 pills×130 mcg.

I took half of them, but now i feel extremely hypo.I raised today with 0.50..still feel very cold and with brain fog.So probably i took1 month from this nature throid.Expire in 2021..so i presume is a new one.

Any thoughts on it?

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes it’s changed and lots of us are going hypo taking it including me. TSH over 18 a couple of months ago from a usual below 1. On the old ones.

Micky7
Micky7
in reply to meme

Thank you, meme!

You will continue with nature throid or you will change with other ndt?

I will change with thai thiroyd.I am so sick about the expensive price(the pharmacy in Germany asked for 80 euros per one bottle of 2 grains).

Plus it doesnt work anymore for me.

meme
meme
in reply to Micky7

I had to change. I started Thai NDT a few weeks ago and my TSH is going down slowly but my t3 and 4 are still too low. I did start to feel better on the new NDT but it’s a slow process getting back to where I was.

Micky7
Micky7
in reply to meme

All the best and good luck!

Which one you take?i ordered Thiroyd and TR Man; i read thyroid s has many fillers , so i will skip it.

meme
meme
in reply to Micky7

T man.

Merry Christmas.

Micky7
Micky7
in reply to meme

Merry Christmas!

You may also like...