Latest results after switch to thiroyd from nat... - Thyroid UK

Thyroid UK

120,950 members140,907 posts

Latest results after switch to thiroyd from nature throid

NatChap profile image

Hi, just thought I would share my first tests since switching to Thai thiroyd after my levels had dropped on nature throid.

So in July my ft3 had dropped to 3.54 (3.1-6.8), Free thyroxine 8.89 (12-22)

Today my ft3 reads 4.1 (3.1-6.8), Free thyroxine 11.1 (12-22)

So definitely increasing but still a long way to go to get back to the 5.4 that I felt really well on.

Nat x

5 Replies

Good to know that you are going in the right direction NatChap, but looks as though you have room for a rise. How do you feel though? Hopefully beginning to feel a bit better. My best level for FT3 was 5.6, but that was 8 years ago. My last FT3 was 4.9, so I still have a way to go as well.

Yeah, I still have a way to go. Around 5.4 was where I felt great. I don't feel too bad, a bit tired and struggling with shoulder problems but I've been worse. Just confirms that it was nature throid that wasn't working though.

There have been a few posts recently on here about Nature thyroid not working - all a bit worrying. I made the choice to order from America thinking it would be safer than Thai stuff, but looks like I am wrong.

My recent order for Nature Thyroid from America apparently went to Spain, and a month later I am still waiting for it to be redirected.

NatChap profile image
NatChap in reply to serenfach

Gosh that's not good 😳 I have about £150 worth of nature throid sitting in my cupboard that will never get used now..gutted really but at least Thai thiroyd is cheaper I suppose 😕

jacrjacr profile image
jacrjacr in reply to serenfach

yes nature throid in the last 6 mths did a u turn on me too...and nature throid just seemed to be different ,not working, just different

You may also like...