hello some background info:
im 28 female
In 2014 i was diagnosed with a goitre after scans ect i was told it was a multinodular goitre which is benign. when i last had my goitre checked again via a scan it had shown growth this was about a year ago. since then ive had no other scan checks.
I have been to the drs so many times with symptoms usually a lot worse leading up time of the month, i have blood tests to see whether i do have a thyroid condition but theyve all apart from one blood test in march, come back normal. (march showed low tsh levels but after a recent test have gone back to normal levels)
These are my symptoms if anyone has any idea what it could be please let me know.
* jumpy (involuntary movements) feeling im always about to fallor drop something.
* headaches (go hand in hand with the above symptom)
*tiredness almost every day to the point where i feel faint
* feeling sick when i am really cold
*cold hands and feet.
*goitre in my neck
*weakness in my left hand and its clenches while im asleep in a claw like position which wakes me up and is extremely painful.
* mood swings
*anxiety (been diagnosed with GAD)
* random pains all over body that feels like electric shocks
* struggling to lose weight (been on slimming world but been maintaining for the last 5 months although not been off plan)
my doctor seems to think this is all anxiety but what i don't understand is how is it anxiety when i have it whether i'm at home or out, when im relaxing or busy? i am currently awaiting a call back from a private doctor as i've had enough. Last night i was woken up at 330am by the clenching of my left wrist, which then led me to have severe jumpiness which affects my speech and brought on a panic attack.