Thyroid UK
82,985 members98,017 posts

Need Help with Blood Test Results

Need Help with Blood Test Results

All saying normal Apart from CRP (Inflammation) Feel far from Normal nearly 5 Years of Trying to get Help , Doctor Just given Antidepressants & A Diet Sheet , put over 50Lb on & Have so many Symptoms , of Thyroid Trouble Maybe (HASHIMOTOS ) So got Bloods done at Medicheck . Don't know what to do next 😩😰 Please 🙏🏻any Help would be Greatly appreciated.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Scousechick,

Unfortunately I am not yet somewhat of an expert on readings. I only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago. However, there are plenty of knowledgeable and kind people on this forum who I would personally trust more than the years of neglect I and many have suffered by our supposed health care professionals.

I am sure a thyroid friend on here will respond with the best advice. It's like having your own private doctors who really know what they are talking about.

1 like

Thanks Fingercrossed 😊

I'm sorry, but it's impossible to interpret those results, without the ranges.

I take it you haven't yet been diagnosed with anything? And, in the UK, I don't suppose you will, because although your TSH says 'hypo', doctors won't recognise it until it's at least over-range. I take it yours isn't.

One other thing I can tell you, without a range, is that your B12 is much too low. So, low, in fact, that I think your doctor ought to test you for Pernicious Anemia. And you should do that before attempting to supplement in any way.

1 like

Hi Grey Goose Thanks for the Reply, try to post the Range for you , put its come out small , 😫 New to this posting , Yes I live in the UK & Havnt been diagnosed yet as keep getting told results are normal , Thanks so much for taking the time to look at results & reply xkx

Just edit the post and put the ranges in the text. Don't bother messing around with the photo. :)

1 like

Thanks will do 😊👍🏻

1 like

Range results

MIU/L 0:27- 4:20 TSH

PMOI/L 12:00 -22:00 Free T4

NMOI/L 59:00- 154:00 Total T4

PMOI/L 3:10 - 6:80 Free T3

IU/ML 0:00 - 115:00 T Anti

IU/ML 0:00 - 34:00 T P A

Vitamins Range

B12 162 . PMO/L 140:00- 724:00