I'm quite sure I'm allergic to Magnesium.
About a year ago I took a Magnesium Citrate tablet. The next day I was so unbelievably tired, like I'd taken sleeping tablets all day. It was not pleasant and I think I posted on here actually.
A month ago I thought I would have another go and I bought Magnesium oil spray. A hour before bed I sprayed my legs and rubbed it in.
I then broke out into a proper allergic reaction, coughing, swollen throat, crazy itching, hives popped up all over my body. I was slightly panicked but it did eventually subside.
Yesterday our water was cut off in our village for repairs. I grabbed mineral water in bottles from the shop. I drank about 3.5 litres durning the day. All evening I was itching all over. Looking at the water bottle it states it's rich in Magnesium.
Am I bonkers or am I allergic to Magnesium?