So, I was chatting with a member and he mentioned how some people change their meds daily. As a type I diabetic, that practice reminded me of how those of us with diabetes, well at least Type I, up/lower hourly dosing based on feeling and hourly blood sugar levels. Consequently, I pose these questions, if I may:
1) similar to blood sugar meters, with thyroid there's no meter to do a daily blood draw, is there?
2) How does one know whether to hold off or to go ahead and up/lower meds on any given day?
3) Or is it metered by a conststent symptom over the course of several days?
4) to gauge whether to change t3 versus t4 meds, do different symptoms correspond more with t3 as opposed to t4 and vice versa?
5) in that regard, is NDT inferior to separate t3/separate t4 for most people, since you can't alter the t3/t4 separately with NDT?
Thank you for reading this. Any input is greatly appreciated...