I am looking for information from anyone who has had T3 (liothyronine) shipped in from outside the UK. I am in the USA and would like to ship T3 to someone who lives in the UK. What is going to happen?
1) Is there a chance that UK customs will deny entry of a prescription drug (Cytomel) from another country?
2) If UK allows entry of Cytomel, will they charge the recipient a ridiculous proportion of the value declared on the required customs form?
3) Would I be better off if I transferred the Cytomel into another bottle, labeled it as some other (inexpensive) drug, and put a very small valuation on the customs form?
4) Is an individual shipping T3 to another individual, required to have an MHRA import license?
5) If you have ordered T3 from places like Greece or Turkey, how was the process (a company selling to an individual) handled?
Thank you in advance for your answers to these questions, and any other issues related to this on which you can offer experiential advice.