Me again, sorry...
I was prescribed an increase of my dose from 50mcg to 100mcg by my doctor. This was too large a leap - I was on Actavis and changing to Teva left me wired at night, couldn't sleep until about 4.30am for a couple of hours and very agitated. Temps were up as well, so I decided to miss a dose. Managed to get sleep that night but temp was still up, so I missed another dose. I also had some pain in my intestine area which coincided with taking Teva.
I have therefore missed 2 doses of 50mcg.
I have in the last couple of hours experienced some chest pain which I guess is my body telling me it needs some Levo.
Should I take my dose tonight?
I don't want to give up on Levo just yet as it's early days, but i am seriously thinking of switching to NDT (went to see Dr P a few weeks ago).
Would really appreciate hearing your thoughts/ own related experiences.
Thanks so much,