Thyroid UK

Yorkshire endocrinologists

My husband has recently been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism by his GP & referred to an endocrinologist. He has a choice of Bradford, Leeds, Harrogate or Airedale hospitals. I wondered if anyone knows anything about the endocrinology departments of these hospitals before he makes his decision.

Replies discussing individual doctors must be sent via private messages.

2 Replies


Email to see whether any of the member recommended endocrinologists work at those hospitals.


Many thanks for this suggestion


You may also like...