Weight loss and hypothyroidism

Hi all, just wanted to update anyone feeling lost, I posted a 16 months ago when I was worried I had took 12 weeks off work and thought I'd never get better, I can say now after a long journey and 200mg Levo I almost feel normal. I've just lost a stone following a low GI diet and gluten free and would recommend it to anyone who wants there energy back. Just wanted to give some good news, the journey is long but there is light, good luck anyone having a hard time x

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It great that you've improved and are now up to 200mcg of levo and have also been able to lose weight.

It will encourage those who are at the beginning of their journey.

• thank u both for this hope... Iev just recently been diagnosed but from symptoms that have been put down to numerous conditions , I suspect iev been hypo for years! My constant battle trying to lose weight is heartbreaking. So thanks for giving back my hope. XXX

• Hi speckles70

Dont give up hope i struggled with weight gain for a long time when i was diagnosed Hypo, mainly all round my middle, this year i joined a local slimming club and lost just over half a stone my muffin top has basically gone.

Dotti x

You may also like...