Happy Monday everyone!
I was hoping to draw on all your experience as I am trying to be 'a patient patient' as my Dr. likes to say, while I wait for the medication to start working but I seem to be feeling worse before it gets better!
So symptoms do come and go but there seem to be a handful of persistent ones, if anyone has any suggestions for other things that can be done to aid in relieving them I would be oh so grateful!
Some are worse/more frequent than others but here is the list:
- Constant inflammation/swelling/ retaining of water
- Daily acid reflux ( I take Betaine HCI with meals but this doesn't seem to be helping'
- Irritable bladder
- constipation / Diarrhoea
- No energy ( I think I have about 4 hours in the day where I am working on reserves and then I just crash)
- Weight Gain - monthly! I seem to bloat each month around the period and then never de-bloat. Total weight gain about 4 stn since October.
- Hair thinning
- Brittle hair and nails
- dry itchy flaky scalp ( this seems to have been better since using PK shampoo)
- Abdominal pain - always on the right side (kidney pain?)
- Pain getting out of bed in my feet, every morning.
- Violent mood swings
- Foggy brain
- Small Goitre
- Pain down inner right leg and groin
- Lumps around jawline
- Constant need to pop ears
- Hay fever symptoms (never had it before)
- Very dry skin
- Dry itchy lump in throat feeling (this has come since starting ndt)
-Stabbing pains - sometimes in the legs sometimes the stomach very random.
- hard to breath
There are more but those seem to be the daily issues! Thanks in advance for any comments! xx
P.S Does anyone else have issues with I B U on HU? where it wont let me type them out but they will be used as a 'command' for italic bold and underline?