LDN

Hello everyone.

Can anyone PM me with info on how to get LDN in the UK?

I saw that there is somewhere in Glasgow that prescribes it privately, do you actually have to visit them in person to get a prescription?

I also see that you can make your own LDN from 50mg naltrexone tabs but buying naltrexone for ever would become quite a drain at the price I can get hold of it.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi it is the <source deleted by admin re guideline #23> healthunlocked.com/thyroidu...

The doctor will do a phone consultation and you will send your medical information showing you may benifit its use eg. auto immune problems etc.....

They charge for the prescription giving enough for around 3 months then you pay there pharmacy they use for LDN and they send to your address.

• Thankyou for the reply Amber12345.

What form of medical info would I need to send, Would a blue horizon results paper with antibodies on be enough or would I have to get something more from my own GP?

Also could you tell me roughly the costs of everything I would need to pay before I actually got some LDN?

And what happens when you need your next lot, do you have to go through all the same process again?

Sorry if thats a lot of questions but it seems a little complicated and I'm just trying to weigh up if it would be just easier and cheaper to buy naltrexone and make my own LDN....

• Hey

£30 for a prescription lasting 3 bottles a month each and each pharmacy and bottle of LDN around £18.

Not sure if blue horizon letter will work but I used an old hospital visit letter or can get anprint out from doctor reception showing something condition on without having appointment.

Good luck

• When the prescription runs out you pay the £30 for another 3 bottles and always pay £18 per bottle. Bottle roughly a month for 3 ml a day

• please, could you email me where to get LDN from in the Uk?

THANK you

AGNES

• Thanks again.

Just so I'm clear lol.

£30 for a prescription and then £54 for 3 months worth of LDN which is 3 bottles?

Then when I run out I contact them again and repeat the above?

That is actually fairly expensive when 10x50mg pills of naltrexone is around £20 delivered which would last around 10 weeks once converted weekly into LDN

• I dissolve 50m of LDN into 50ml/cc of water, so 1mg equals 1ml/cc. Easy to administer and change doses. Very cheap in that way and works just as well. 

You may also like...