EVB, HCMC and HHV-6 tests and treatments

Hi,

Has anyone out there being tested for Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), Human Cytomegalo Virus (HCMC) and Human Herpes Virus (HHV-6)? If so, how are these tests have being done?  

As a result has anyone been treated with VALACYCLOVIR and/or in combination with VALGANCICLOVIR particularly in UK? Can you please kindly give me some information on these. 

Thanking you all very much for your efforts and time.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • ABC100,  I'm sorry you've had no replies.  There are discussions on the topics you've raised in the links below:

healthunlocked.com/search/e...

healthunlocked.com/search/c...

healthunlocked.com/search/h...

healthunlocked.com/search/v...

healthunlocked.com/search/v...

• Thank you very much Clutter for guiding me towards some very usefull information site. With this now I am thinking some logistic steps to take that hopefully will help me. Like;

I will concentrate on GI problems/tests if I can find a doctor to help with this.

I will try to address fermenting gut issues.

I will learn about yeast infection in my body.

Find about hidden viruses, bacterias, parasites, organism etc.(HOW!!!!!!)

I will learn about Detoxing.

Check out vitamin/mineral deficiencies. B12 first then Magnesium and others..(much needed)

And also now I am little bit confused about Fish oils versus PEO (after listening Prof. Brian Peskin) but keep taking my Perilla Oil capsules.

I think these are huge undertakings for me. I have to start from somewhere....

Thanking you so much again. I am so gratefull that these communities exist. In my heart I have a long list of places/people I send my gratitude to which ends up with indeed internet.

• im on them. This is the second time now

• Hi sheri44,

Are you replying to me? What do you mean?

• Hi ABC100 , I'm in the UK and currently taking Acyclovir for chronic immune activation against chicken pox/shingles virus, which I had a very long time ago. I would have been prescribed Valacyclovir, had an EBV test come back positive - thank goodness that one was negative.

I've had some ups and downs on the Acyclovir, so I'd really appreciate being able to compare notes with you.

You may also like...