Adrenal problems

A little help please. I've had the saliva test and it showed my cortisol is low in the morning and afternoon but normal around 11pm. How can i fix it. I take hormonal substitute for hypo and do not working well for me. I thought to buy some supplements but don't know what kind suits better for me . After a quick search on the net I found something that contains adrenal glandular and other that contains adrenal cortex and many other things inside (B complex, vit.C, aswaganda, herbal, etc.). For example i found Thorne , Adrenal optimizer-Jorrow, Nutri, etc. The lab values are; at 8am is 7,81nmol/L (10,2-19,1), at 3pm 2,23(4,24-11,9) and 11,30pm 1,19(0,42-3,4)

Which is better, what do you think?

Last edited by

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I don't know much about adrenals, but the optimal levels are given on this page :

stopthethyroidmadness.com/l...

Look under the 24-Hour Cortisol Saliva heading.

Your results are not good. There only seem to be three results though. Do you have a fourth?

You might like this website :

rt3-adrenals.org/

It has lots of info on low cortisol, supplements, treatments etc.

• "You might like this website :

rt3-adrenals.org/

It has lots of info on low cortisol, supplements, treatments etc."

HB - what a brilliant website, no idea how you found that but thank you so much, bookmarked it and I'm sure I will keep referring back to it :)

• Glad you like it. :) I have to admit, I have no memory at all of how I found it, or what I was looking for at the time! :)

You may also like...