not feeling great

hi all

I was diagnosed in June and have been feeling ok however, last week or so I'm so tired, I still have weaknesses/numbness in my arms and legs. My legs feel like jelly a lot of the time and have been experiencing violent head aches I was just wondering if anyone has had these experiences. I'm on 50 of levo and was prescribed to take Pregablin for my numbness but have now run out so I think a doctors appointment is needed tomorrow.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • ClairLizzie, weakness and numbness in limbs can be due to low B12 and folate, and possibly low ferritin and vitamin D. Ask your GP to test.

b12d.org/b12-signs-symptoms...

Post your results and ranges in a new question and members will advise whether to supplement.

• Had all of these symptoms at the start, once your treatment is sorted it goes.

• As Clutter says, weakness and numbness can be due to low B12, do get a blood test to check on that. It often seems to accompany thyroid problems. Mine did, and took me a long time feeling ill before it was diagnosed. Good luck with getting things sorted. MariLiz

You may also like...