Blue Baby syndrome

I had blue baby syndrome when I was a young baby , I nearly died .

My mother had cronhs and thyroid problems as also many other health problems .

My granddad had throat cancer and died in his 80s , we lived on small holding with our

own hand dug well which supplied water back as fare as 1970s me other members of our

family developed thyroid and many other problems .

I have spent much time reading and I would love to speak with anyone regards to

any info they may have to help me .

Kind regards

4 Replies

• What's your water supply now? As I guess on what you've said its most likely the cause of your problems Y/N

• ok now thanks , but I am on t4 only and I have just reading at this moment an by an article by Garry Pepper md on here about matabolizem from 2009 .

I have been trying to get t3 as I can't loss weight and feel like hell all the time.

I like to compile some info for her so I can finally get them to listen , as when you have learning difficulties mental health problems no one listens the thing is its hard I been trying so long to long .

If I can do this then they can see that my problems may not only have been

to thyroid but my learning difficulties may also be due to the fact I had blue baby .

Why should I keep trying not to live as this has always been the case the hand I was give but will not expect , i am so intelligent but struggle .

I could go on and on but because I have had a hell of a life that's why they I

have these problems .

I hope you see where I am coming from .

I think health problems came from blue baby and may I take it from you

you do , I just hope I can have some conformation as to what I have read I read right .

Thank you Road runner.

• Hi Tracy I get you feel like hell etc, and also on T4 only. But before I can really comment it would be needed as to your symptoms plus your blood test results inc the range that the labs use. These things tell a story, have you had any testing and access to the results? Usually you get your level then to the side it should show the range... Does that help?

• Thyroid problems are often genetically inherited, so don't rush to blame it on the water supply (although without testing you can't rule it out obviously).

You may also like...