Hi everyone, just came across an interesting article in the Daily Mail. It says drinking bottled water can leave you deficient in magnesium. I'm interested in this because I only drink Evian due to my bladder disease, chlorine in tap water is very painful for me. Also acid reducing meds cause malabsorption too and I have to take them for my bladder too. I'm 11 years down the line with both and wondering if this is giving me some answers. Also mentioned was adrenal function and magnesium. Well worth a read.
Last edited by Spareribs
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.