Hi everyone. I'm still showing signs of over medication despite lowering dose of levothyroxine under the guidance of my GP over the last 3 months. These hyper symptoms are giving me a great deal of stress. She has now referred me to a choice of 6 endocrinology departments at my local hospitals. Has anybody had any experience of these? They are:-
1. endocrinology colchester general hospital
2. Endocrinology Halstead Hospital
3. Gen medicine incl. endocrinology Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford
4. Gen surgery thyroid Springfield hospital, Chelmsford
5. Thyroid general surgery, Colchester General Hospital
6. Thyroid-diabetology and endocrinology, Colchester Hospital
i don't have any names to research, I'm afraid!
I would appreciate any comments to help me in my choice. Thank you.
Endo recommendations via private messages please in line with posting guideline #24, thank you, Clutter.