Raw thyroid and thyroid - s

Hi ya'll I have been taking raw thyroid for about a month and raw adrenal, I think it has started to help. Also I got my Thyroid-S in the mail two days ago and I have started with 60 mg I guess. I take two pill early and then later in the day still take one raw thyroid and one raw adrenal. I know it has only been two day, (and a month for the raw ones) but man do I feel like.....awake....different...happy.....well!! I have a multi nodule goitre on my thyroid have symptoms of sorta hypo and hyper at times, blood within normal range but decided after going to the Endo private, spend almost a grand, and he just sat there didn't help me at all. Only said it all needs to be done again in six months, but now I have to go NHS. Good luck eh! So I decided to treat myself, I have been down with what I thought was thyroid for years, 6 or more, ask my GP to test my thyroid only to find out my GP could not have tested me and he lied saying I was normal. Sad. So far so good, I feel really good. Maybe it is the raw thyroid and adrenal kicking in, but can thyroid-s act in the body that fast, well no matter if it is placebo effect I don't care. I have taken my own health in hand. I have bought everything online. Thank you Thailand!!! Hope this might help anyone, although I am not saying do what I am but this is the first time in ages I feel fine. I will keep you posted as I know this is a hot subject here. X x x

10 Replies

• Been on Thyroid S myself since end 2012 and it works for me. Don't waste time on the NHS. Not sure what the other stuff is that you're taking. Be sure to get a blood test (privately) just so you know where you are and have something to go on.

It took me about 4 months (felt worse at times) before i settled on a dose and felt reasonable

• Blue daffodil what does did you settle on? X x

• Can you tell me what dose you're using? I just started on Thyroid-s (60mg)six days ago -- no noticeable results -- and today started taking 120mg. . (How long brfore I notice results?)

• I found it took 3 months to notice a difference

• I take one grain. X

• Just in case, this is a link which may be helpful:-

• Thank you. That was very helpful.

• I felt the difference with NDT within 2 days too, and after being really poorly for 3 months.

• Thanks everyone for the reassuring comments, day three, took my dose this morning and am feeling great. Man I have suffered for years and years, I have never felt this, I,guess the word is awake and functioning. Yes next thing would be blood tests again, but the thing is I cannot afford another round of private test. I know there are cheaper ways but not sure how or what they are. I would appreciate any suggestion. This web site and literally saved my life, and sanity. THANK YOU!! X x x x

• Information about private testing available, along with much else, here:

You may also like...