TSH 0.06 (0.35-6)
FT4 14.1 (9-26)
When Dr S passed, I was waiting for a referral, which now isn’t going to happen.
There’s a very long back story but now, although I still do not have a diagnosis other than CFS, I am doing relatively well on 100mcg levothyroxine. I do markedly less well on 75/100 alternating and I would like to try 125mcg to see if I do better.
I am working off my FT4, which is currently in the bottom third of the range, and my GP is working off my TSH, which is suppressed, so we have reached a stalemate. I believe that a basal body temperature steady at 36.1 and other signs and symptoms strongly suggest I am still under-medicated. He thinks I am over-medicated and won’t budge.
I was hoping that Dr S was going to be able to resolve this to our mutual satisfaction, but clearly that won’t happen now.
I need to find a doctor who will be prepared to help me. I am prepared to pay and I am prepared to travel. Dr B is on my doorstep, but she has declined to see me.
Please PM me if you have any personal recommendations. Thank you.