Need some advice on IBS: Hello Everyone, I keep... - IBS Network

IBS Network
29,789 members10,292 posts

Need some advice on IBS

MARKO10
MARKO10

Hello Everyone,

I keep going between constipation and dhiarrea for the past month.

The doctor diagnosed me in 2015 with IBS and I need to know something.

So this but of diarrea brought on a strange burning/nipping feeling in the tip of my private part. UTI and STD negative.

It started when I had really bad dhiarrea and then after 3 weeks cleared up a little, then I had another hour of dhiarrea and the pain etc all came back.

Does anyone know or had this because of IBS?

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Very politely worded post there. Took me a while to figure out what your symptom was exactly. Still not 100% sure but, first thought is it could be unrelated and you should go see a doctor about it. You should see a doctor about it anyway actually. Possible though that your bowel issue is irritating your prostrate? Bad gut spasms or hardened stool could be pushing on the prostrate?

avogel.co.uk/health/enlarge...

Hi and thanks for the reply. I've been back and fourth to the doctors 9 times and they don't have a clue what's wrong.

I suggested prostitus but they never check and the thing was it was getting better until I had this bout of diarrea and it all came back.

I really didn't want to say I had this burning and stinging at the tip of my penis bit I think it would properly best I did.

They gave me timoden cream and co didromol and said come back in 2 weeks:(

The pain stops me from sleeping as it's constant.

You may also like...