IBS Network
21,856 members7,411 posts

Change of ibs symptoms and sudden flare

Hi I’ve had ibs symptoms in the past not diagnosed but as I have fybro it’s likely.it is ibs The problem was ,I would eatsomething rich then about 15 mind later a awful cramp then a rush to bathroom... I haven’t suffered for ages but now I’m suffering with constipation and upper abdominal pain after food but no diarrhoea sometimes I wake with it but mostly it’s after food. ...

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes he’s mine. His name is Hamish and he’s a Cairn Terrier... he’s a proper mummy’s boy. 🤣

1 like

I’ll be honest I don’t have a great diet. Inasmuch as I enjoy good food and occasionally junk but perhaps too much bread. but for ages I’ve had no problems but I’ve got a lot of anxiety at present also I have fybro as do many people with ibs I believe.

1 like

Thanks so much, he is very cute ( and knows it ).

I take mostly ibuprofen for fybro symptoms as my anxiety prevents me from going back to doctors for further investigations. x

Have you been checked for Coeliac disease.

No I have severe anxiety so going to doctor is not something I can do at moment. After a bit of research of symptoms I actually think it might be endometriosis 😵

You may also like...