IBS or Crohn's?

I was diagnosed with IBS about 6 years ago and i have had symptoms on and off. I went a long period of time feeling fine but lately about the last 6 months i have been having diarrhoea on and off, stomach pains and when i wipe there's this orange jelly stuff. I looked up symptoms for crohns disease and another symptom was fatigue. I am always tired even at the weekend when I'm not doing anything. The other Sunday i slept from 1:10pm till 4:40pm and then went to bed at 8:30pm. The tiredness can just come on all of a sudden. I'm going to try and get a doctors appointment next week but can anyone help please

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If you get mucus in stools then that's ibs and contansty tired all the time is another thing that I do suffer from

• If you have Crohn's or similar, I think it can be picked up from blood tests. Maybe not exact problem but inflammation would probable show up and this would likely mean further investigation. That is what I was told when I had some persistent issues with D .

Probably IBS but worth getting some advice from doctor. Might stop any unnecessary worry.

Hope it is ok.

will1234

You may also like...