Sore tongue

Hi all, I have had IBS-C for many years, and found the FODMAP diet helpful, but recently I cannot seem to get any kind of control over my bowels, not working hardly at all.

I have for a while had a sore tongue ( on the tip), seems to be worse when I come into contact with perfume etc. Just wondering if any one else with IBS has a sore tongue.

I have seen posts concerning another diet that helps some people, I think it avoids other food chemicals. Please can any one tell me where I can find the information, on this diet. Sorry I can't be more specific on the title of the diet.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi I too have I.b.s c but control my bowels via Laxido which I take once or twice a week! As for the tongue problem I've never heard of that before ever, I get acidic problems in my stomach!

• Hi foxkennedy21, thanks for your reply. Hope you don't mind me asking is your constipation the same as mine in that some times I don't get the urge to go and when I do I pass only a tiny amount of stool. Never feel as though the poo is stuck and hard to pass.

In my baggy jeans again today !!

• I too have problems going sometimes days when I'm really bunged up, especially when I've not taken Laxido for several days!

• Hi foxkennedy21, thanks for your reply. I'll look into the Laxido.

You may also like...