Hi everyone

I have just seen on the website that Anne, the founder of the Raynauds and Scleroderma Association, and the RSA have reached their fundraising target launched in 2010, of a whooping million pounds ! How incredible is that ?!

A huge whoop whoop and a BIG thank you to Anne and the team, for their relentless dedication.

The cure is on the horizon :) x

14 Replies

• Congratulations......Anne you are " One in a Million ".....thank you and your team for all your hard work xx

• Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work, it is really appreciated.

• Congratulations to Anne and all the team at RSA.....

• Congratulation to Ann and the team - wonderful news and thank you for all your hard work x

• well done,and thank you xx

• Excellent Achievement!!! Very Well Done Anne and all at RSA, Many Thanks for everything that you do! X :)

• Wow! What fantastic news. Just goes to show how Anne and the team's powerful message comes across, with all her feats of derring-do and endurance. Thank you so much for all your hard work and persistence.

• Can't thank Anne and team enough. For Anne to have both Scleroderma and Raynauds and take on such a task is no less than incredible. A true inspiration to us all

• That is wonderful. Congratulations to Anne and the team at the RSA. Love.

• Fantastic news! Thanks to all of you: your efforts are very much appreciated.

• Really super news, such drive thank you Anne and all of the team.

• You are amazing - the team in Alsager are just fantastic & frankly I would nt know what to do without you all - YOU ARE STARS ! :))) thank you thank you thank you Xxxxx

• fantastic news well done Anne a genuine star xxx

• Fantastic stuff! Anne, what a great mission you've embarked on and with such success? I'm thankful to you and proud of you and your team.

You may also like...