Here are the stories/articles on the Jan-March 2018 edition:
1. NIGERIA 2019 ELECTIONS: Professor Mrs. Adesanya-Davies blazes the trail for involvement of women with SC in politics - she aims for the highest political office in the land!
2. Barrister Uche Ojukwu suffered a rare SCD complication that sapped all her confidence and self-esteem - yet she love on Black Friday 2017
3. CRISPR: may be a new scientific frontier for bringing SCD to heel
4. Mariam Kay launches the DORA FOUNDATION in the UK.
5. POOF!; A Professor of Lab Science claims he can cure SCD, but can't provide simple proof.
6. Pretty Matilda Nayondo, 21 lives with SCD --- wants to see the world
7. Family recalls an Indian trip to cure child by Bone Marrow Transplant
Obtain and share the full details at scdjournal.com/editions/201...